Friday, June 22, 2012

My Trip Itinerary

I hope to write this so later on I can remember how everything went... so it doesnt end up like a huge blur like my childhood! ha!

My Flight leaves Cleveland at 2:49 PM then I go to Newark and have a layover from 4:45 - 7:10 (Hopefully goes as scheduled!) THEN I'll arrive in Dublin at 6:55 AM on July 1st! (I did the math, that means I'll arrive in Dublin when its 2AM in Cleveland... bah!!)

I'll be in Dublin for 3 days
Take a ferry to Holyhead (Wales)

Stratford then London for almost 4 days
(Pride Parade!)

Night ferry to Holland
I'll be in Amsterdam for 2 days

Travel via Brussels to Paris
I'll be in Paris for 4ish days!
(Yay!! I'll be a part of Bastille Day!! Free fireworks at the Eiffel Tower!)
(I'm also visiting Versailles!! I won't lie, I loved learning about Marie Antoinette in school - I was told the classy folks would wear a red velvet ribbon around their necks after she was beheaded)

Travel via Burgundy to Lucerne (be there for 1 1/2 days)
(I'm travelling to the foot of the mountain by boat across Lake Lucerne, and then riding the Pilatus cog railway—the steepest in the world- to the top of Mount Pilatus!) (Hope my asthma doesn't flare up!)

Florence for 2 nights
(I get to sample some wines at a "scenic winery" and then visit San Gimignano - I guess they have some fantastic gelato! yum.)

Travel via Pisa to the French Riviera for 2 nights

Barcelona for 3 nights

I'm leaving Barcelona at 11:55 AM (6AM Cleveland time) stopping in Toronto from 2:50 - 4:20 and I'll be back on C-Town soil at 5:27 PM, July 24th! woo! Home at last! (Hope my bags don't weigh more than 40lbs. yikes.)


No comments:

Post a Comment