Thursday, June 28, 2012

TWO DAYS AWAY

BAH!!!!
I need to write a schedule. I am losing my head!
Tonight: Hair done, Burgers (YUM), then I need to pack, write a note, download a ton of music for my Ipod so I don't get bored on the plane, and locate my cell phone charger... oops.
Tomorrow: Pack.. because I have a feeling it wont get done tonight... write down alllllll of the contact #'s for banks and hotels and EF College Break and my tour guide, and the addresses for places I want to go to... anddddd.... make sure I have my tickets for Wireless Festival 2012, Airplane, passport, State ID, Ursuline ID (sidenote, my photo is me wearing sunglasses with two thumbs up - which is semi-offensive in Italy, I just read about it, looks like I won't be flashing that around)

I think that might be it? YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment