Sunday, July 1, 2012

plane ride!

well right niw im a bit edgy considering it took me an hour and a half to locate my tour director GRR... but for the plane ride... i sat next to a lady from Mexico! we communicated thru broken english.. she was really nice tho and wished me a " fun de fun" time..I alsonsat next to a guy returnimg home tonIreland, I deduvted this from his unenthusiasm for looking out the window while I was ear to ear cheesin' .. i took a picture of Lambay isle ? thats what he said it was i think when I was like OOOH whats thattttttttttt!

so a. not everyone is rude.. lots are.. but I met a real red head irish girl with a think accent and she laughed soo hard at my excitement from her accent  !! i was in awe. b. the plane gives free music and movie.. i watched the Bucket list for the first time.. thought it was perfect timing.. and The Big Bsng Theory and jammed to pitbull and drake and radiohead amd Bon Iver and Frank Sinatra. i even took a photo of the playlist !

well im sitting at dublin airport with my group.. theyre drinkimg Guiness at 9am. eek. off i go!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear everything is going better. I'm glad you had good seat companions on the long flight over! Love you lots! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mama :) I keep wanting to write everything done but my tablets locked up, I think I might get a paperthing to write sstuff down haha love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course the tablet decides to lock up now. I'm too far away to fix it. I hope you can continue to post, I really enjoy reading about all your adventures.

    Love and miss you!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete