Sunday, July 15, 2012

My packing list..

I'm quite proud to say I arrived with the lightest and smallest bag for the trip. I packed really well in my opinion. Here are the things I realized I should have brought, glad I brought, and could have done without.

Should have packed:
- Antibiotics. I blame my dentist for not giving me them for my trip over here for my wisdom teeth. I could have been cured from my darn illness by now! (Its going around the entire tour group like wild fire!)
- my rugged A&F jacket (I would have fit I'm so well with it,but I know it would have taken uo so much space, and I never anticipated the weather to be sooo cold)
- another battery for my camera
- multiple converter / adapters
- a pen and pad of paper (I ended up just buying one from an Art store in Amsterdam)

Glad I brought:
- tissues. Mom forced them into my bag. Best thing yet, I swear
- my iron /steamer. NO wrinkles for me!!! Yay! People are jealous. Haha
- my tablet, seriously find a computer is a bitch in Europe, I feel bad for people relying on hotels.
- three 4gb SD cards and two 8 gb ones. Hahahha I have SO many photos already. Its intense
- my Toms. I hate that I love them so much. But I do. I'm pretty addicted to them.
-I'm glad I waterproofed my shoes before I came, seriously high five to me, no wet tootsies until lately. I couldn't really believe it'd last the whole trip but it did a damn good job in my opinion
-the aluminum water bottle mom gave me last minute. Drinks are rediculously expensive in Europe and water is not always free. Im SO happy I brought it.
- my basketball shorts <3 for nighttime and long bus rides like today
-scarfs! And my orange pants!!!!!!

Didn't need:
-no show socks.. they seriously worked like a charm back home. The minute I start wearing them here they fall and rub my ankles funny, I just haven't worn any with my Toms. Ohhhh well!

All and all I'm thrilled with my forethought and well.. mom's too.. and I'm pretty content with my stuff for this trip

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you packed so well! And that just about everything has been put to good use. I wish I would have packed so well for our camping trip! It was 100 degrees most of the time and I packed three sweatshirts! Poor Char packed like winter pj's - so she slept in her undies to Williams horror! Lol. Love you!

    ReplyDelete